Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Interstate Auto Auction Review

Interstate Auto Auction Review Thank you Valarie for your review on yelp http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=HwVOK-9HdVgDN8GoiGNvKA

My son whom is "metally challenged" bought a vehicle from Interstate Auction last Wed. He just received his license and "jumped" at the first car he saw. Even though the car was not perfect, which is to be expected from any auction house, upon taking it for an inspection, there were a few observations that needed attention.




I contacted Sean, on my sons behalf and although the car was purshcased "as is", Sean was very understanding of the situation and did everything to make it right, and fix the issues. Below is the e-mail I sent to Sean.



Sean,

I truly appreciate your professional , courteous and prompt attention in regards to this matter. You don't understand how your efforts have not only reduced my stress level but has also somewhat renewed my faith in humanity that there are yet some good people left in this world that believe in the right thing . Again I truly appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you sincerely for what you have done."



I undertand we don't live in a perfect world and that all cars are pieces of machines that things can go wrong at any time, but Sean's attention to step in and aid in the resolution was such a breathe of fresh air, that I am happy to say, I am glad my son purchased his car fro Interstate Auction as it was more than a quick fix and a resolution to a problem, it was a realization that there are still good people out there that believe in values that care.



No comments:

Why Interstate Auto Auction?

Interstate Auto Auction allows you to test drive all our vehicles on our 11 acre facility EVERY Wednesday from 9am-5pm Rain or Shine so YOU can buy with confidence. Interstate Auto Auction start time is at 6pm where you, your family, and friends can participate in our indoor Auction bay with seating, music, and refreshments!
VIEW OUR INVENTORY 24 hours a day 365 days a year
YOU NOW HAVE FULL ACCESS TO VIEW THE LARGEST SELECTIONS OF WHOLESALE PRICED VEICHLES THAT IS SECOND TO NONE!!